Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey: Week 1 Day 5 Activity 2

Activity 2
Read the following three reviews of books that are really popular right now in Canada. If you had to choose one for Curious Kiwi to read on the plane, which one would you choose? Post the name of the book that you would chose on your blog. Below the title explain why you would choose that book.


Book 3: Diary of a Wimpy Kid – The Ugly TruthC:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\DoaWK image.jpg
Greg Heffley has always been in a hurry to grow up. But is getting older really all it’s cracked up to be? Greg suddenly finds himself dealing with the pressures of boy-girl parties, increased responsibilities, and even the awkward changes that come with getting older—all without his best friend, Rowley, at his side. Can Greg make it through on his own? Or will he have to face the “ugly truth.”

I would choose Book 3 because I am a fan of Diary of a wimpy kid and the font helps me read it clearer. It also is very interesting and it encourages me to continue reading the book.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Saveu
    The diary of a wimpy kid series is so funny. I think curious kiwi would enjoy reading that. Great job.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saveu,

    Thanks for another awesome recommendation for Curious Kiwi! I'm glad that you enjoyed this book. I've never read any of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, but they sound really interesting. How many are there in the series? Are they all about the same person?

    Whenever I'm reading, I always try to find books that encourage me to keep reading too. Whether that's through font, having pictures, or a story that's interesting to me, it's important to find something that keeps us hooked!

    I wonder what the Ugly Truth is? Do you know? Or will I have to read it to find out...

    Thanks Saveu,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete