Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey: Week 1 Day 3 Activity 2

Activity 2
Imagine that you have been asked to create your very own airline. What would you call it? Design a simple logo for your airline and post it on your blog. You must include a short explanation of your logo below the picture.


Screenshot 2016-12-19 at 4.04.52 PM.png
The name I chose for my air line is Secret Air. The plane represents flying, the trees represent holidays or visiting family and etc, the boat represents sailing, we can also take you on a boat, your choice.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Saveu

    I really liked your logo and I liked your airline name because it is interesting and I like how you can also travel by boat to if you would like to.

    Great Work keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saveu,
    I really like your Airline. It's very unique. Keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Saveu
    That is a very cool looking logo. I really liked the name and the pictures. Keep up the blogging!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Saveu,

    It sounds like you have a whole array of businesses on offer here, not just planes! I like how each part of your logo stands for something different, that shows me you've really thought about your design. Well done.

    So does Secret Air only offer private planes? Or will you be offering normal flights as well? If you're only hiring out private planes, then maybe you'll be flying lots of celebrities and their families around the world, that would be so exciting! Who do you think would want to fly with Secret Air? Any celebrities I might know?

    I really like your logo here Saveu, with all of the colour it make sit very eye catching. Hopefully one day I can book with Secret Air for a holiday!

    Cheers,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete