Pages

Monday 18 July 2016

Day 7 - Activity 2

Tuesday 18 July

Day 7 - Activity 2



Activity 2: It is very expensive for each of the Paralympic athletes to fly from New Zealand to Rio de Janeiro to compete.  Most athletes have to fundraise in order to make the money that they need to go on the big trip. Recently, Harvey Norman announced that they will be helping to raise funds for the New Zealand Paralympic team. What could you do to help raise funds to support our amazing Paralympic athletes? On your blog, list 2 different ways in which you, your family or friends could raise money to support the athletes. C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Paralympic logo Nz.jpg

I would fundraise with my family and friends. We would have a barbeqe sale. We can also give up thing that we don’t use again in other words have a garage sale.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saveu,

    Great ideas! I think that you would be able to raise quite a bit of money by hosting a garage sale. If you were going to host the event, what would you donate to the sale? I think that I would donate some clothing or, perhaps, some artwork that I no longer used. I moved to New Zealand about six years ago and brought a lot of artwork with me that I still haven't hung up in my house. I think that it's a sign that I don't really need it!

    I see in your post that you would also have a barbecue sale. I haven't heard of that idea before. What is a barbecue sale? I'd love to know more...

    Cheers, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete