Friday 15th July
Activity 2 - Day 5
Activity 2: In 1936, a 13 year old girl named Marjorie Gestring became the youngest person to ever win an Olympic gold medal. She won the gold medal in the springboard diving competition. Imagine that you were alive in 1936 and you had the chance to interview her. On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask the Olympic champion (if you had the chance to meet her!).
If I had the chance to meet her I would ask:
- How does it feel to be the youngest person to
win a gold medal ?
- Who or what inspired you to compete in the Olympics ?
- If there was a person who wanted to be just like you what kind of advice would you give them ?
- How long did you train for the olympics this year ?
- What is your favourite movie ?