Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey: Day 6 Activity 1: Native Aotearoa

Task(Activity 1): Let’s imagine that you were on the first waka to arrive at Shag Point. You had never been to New Zealand before and you had no idea what to expect. Write a poem describing how you would have felt when you arrived in New Zealand. Would you have been excited or scared? I would have felt pretty nervous, I reckon…

My Poem
First time on the waka to shag point. The waters looking blue. I sang a sweet lullaby knowing I arrived safely. Smiles and laughter filled my face, I was happy to be here.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Saveu,

    Thank you for sharing your poem with us. I love the way you expressed yourself singing a lullaby when you arrived safely. I also sing with joy when I am in a happy place or feel safe. I look forward to reading more interesting facts from you.

    Keep up the good work Saveu!

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete