Pages

Thursday 13 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey: Day 5 Activity 1: One Step at a time

Task(Activity 1): For this activity write a short story (8-10 sentences) about what might happen next. Please be sure to include lots of details about what you might be feeling, seeing and doing after you realise that you are all alone in the forest…

AM I LOST ?

Turning around to see no one behind me, everyone left. Who knew that my group was in a rush. I quickly looked both ways still no sight of my group. As I stood on small branches, leaves rushing through my face still no sight of my group, I was scared. The sun was soon to be gone and the moon was about to shine.  I ran up the stairs with my feet aching.  I got to the top to find my group getting ready to leave, "phewwww" I sighed with relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment