Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Soul Friend

Thursday 17 March
Soul Friend

IMG_0658.JPG
On the feast of St. Patrick, St. Pius X School has a Soul Friend Day. A Soul Friend is a friendship between older students and younger students. It is an Irish tradition.
Long time ago the Holy Faith Sisters had brought Soul Friends to St Pius X School.

I have a soul friend and her name is Krystal. She is in Room 1. She is year 1 and is really shy when she talks to people. She likes to play tag with her friends and she likes to read picture books.

I talk to my Soul Friend about anything she wants. We talk to each other about how we feel. We also share everything we have together. I do buddy reading with my Soul Friend on Thursdays and Fridays. I look forward to know more of my soul friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment