Pages

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Retreat Reflection!

While doing the activities I gained others trust. During the treasure hunt we all participated and worked together, we listened to each other's ideas and I worked with people I haven't worked with before.  We got into groups and got given something to make a skit of, we all put our creative ideas together and performed a skit to preach Gods message. During the game night, we all participated and used our prior knowledge. We had to be creative and think outside of the box. At retreat, I learned more skills, things about my classmates, and became more independent.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Saveu, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I look forward to blogging with you this summer.

    Well done on your retreat - it sounds like a fantastic time.
    That's cool how you mentioned how you all cooperated and worked together during the treasure hunt. What sort of treasure did you manage to find?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the end of our Treasure hunt we found scrolls. Scrolls with imformation about Saints. We then read the scrolls and made a skit out of the information we recived.

      Delete
    2. Wow what a great idea! What was the best skit? Who was the saint you got?

      That's so cool, I would love to try that with my class some day.

      Thanks, Billy

      Delete
    3. My group and I's saint was Mary and our skit was about the visitation when Mary visited Elizabeth.

      Delete